LEO is a multi-academy trust based in South West London; from 1 February 2018, we have six academies within our Trust: Brookfield Primary, Cheam Common Infants, Cheam Common Junior, Cheam Fields Primary, Cheam Park Farm Primary and Manor Park Primary. With plans to develop further in 2019, we are now looking to build teaching capacity as we continue to grow. At LEO Academy Trust we are determined to realise the potential of every child, providing them with an excellent education and the opportunities to develop as successful, confident and independent learners. We want our children to be the best they can be; becoming active and global citizens in the process.
We can offer you:
• A highly competitive salary.
• Access to 24/7 CPD opportunities through our dedicated CPD App 'LEO CPD'.
• The chance to work with happy motivated children that are a delight to teach, well behaved and have a positive attitude towards learning.
• Excellent CPD opportunities and the chance to contribute to shaping the exciting future direction of our new and expanding Trust.
• Outstanding facilities, great resources and an exciting learning environment.
• The opportunity to grow into a senior leader post.
• A supportive and inclusive ethos enriched through our Rights Respecting Schools award.
For more information, or to visit any of our academies, please do not hesitate to contact our Chief Finance Officer, Shan Moylan by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 020 8337 1844.